Thursday, December 8, 2011

The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.

Ok, now, I still don't know if I can get the internship, but I have everything checked up already. If I got it, I would have everything figured out already! The only problem is I still didn't get any reply!

Unexpectedly, I didn't have to go to work today. So I wasted my day on sweet laziness, and hell, it was the best thing I could do. It's been a while. I chatted with Ellen and with two other friends too, so I had a great time. In the evening I even went out shopping with my big sis (wow!). So I have to say it clearly: it was FUN.

Even though I had fun today, my photo is a bit pessimistic. But it's what I look at everytime I'm sitting in front of my pc, because I pasted it to the wall.
It says: 'It can't get worse' haha ^^;;

And also I found a Chinese singer, who is quite good. His image is a 'dorky boy', but I bet he's a totally different person if not on the stage. I wish to see him in real life. The singer's name is Lu. Actually, it's 盧廣仲, but as it's Chinese, not Japanese, I don't really know how to even read it hah.


But just see it yourselves:


Or another cute one:




Haha, anyway, I love his style, and he sings well. And he's funny ^^




Day 19 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment