Friday, December 9, 2011

Curious things, habits. People themselves never knew they had them.

The small shop I work in have a few neighbours. From the left side, there's a shop with sofas and other furniture, from right there's a tiny stall with LED lights. It's called GerLed. Whoever knows why? Because I don't. Two people work there, a nice girl with policeman boyfriend and a guy called Kuba, who never talks to us. Our conversation never went over simple 'Hello' in the morning and 'Bye' after work. Ah! He once came to ask if our wi-fi works fine. It didn't.

His ugly habit is that he's always playing with keys. He swings them all around. Even while talking to the customers. If I don't hear the ringing of his keys it means he went on a break. It almost became normal for me, if I don't hear his keys, I'm staring to wonder what happened.

Sometimes he swings his keys with such an energy that the keys fall from his hands and fly all over the corridor. It hasn't happened once or twice, it's quite often that I see the key-bullet flying towards me. It never reached our store though. Fortunately.

There's also another habit, which is quite interesting about Kuba. When he talks over the phone he's walking in the circles around his store, while swinging his keys, of course. He makes me think of one time when I went with my friend to the Zoo. Somehow all the animals were circling inside their small cages. I remember I was really worried about them, why are they running in circles? Are the cages too small for them? Is everything okay with the animals? But my friend is a vet-to-be, so her saying that the animals are okay, made me sigh with relief.

And while Kuba-guy was exercising and keeping himself fit by running circles around his store and swinging keys, Pam was sitting on her arse trying to figure out sth from this text... Banzai for 1000 idioms list...

Btw, my big sis was making a cute chocolates for her dear boyfriend, but she got annoyed with it, so I helped here while she was bathing.... okay, it doesn't look that good, but it tastes like heaven!
Chocolate ZOMBIE reindeers! :D Ho ho ho! Marry Christmas!
I like the star-eyed reindeers the best. Maybe zombie, but a CUTE zombie~!


Day 20 of 30: COMPETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment