Monday, December 5, 2011

Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs...but it's your choice to either scream or enjoy the ride.

I didn't post anything through the weekend, because I was busy working/getting prepared to go to Warsaw/enjoying Warsaw. Oh yeah, I forgot. I was always sitting in the JLPT exam. Yeah.

Basically on Saturday I was working half of the day and then I met up with a friend to... I don't know why. But we ended up trying on every pair of glasses found in a store called Fieldmann. That friend wants to buy a new pair, so I wanted to help her choose a nice ones. I found a nice ones for myself too. A lila coloured ones - totally cute. But I don't really know if I look that good in them.

Oh yeah, I did it. The most expensive glasses from brands like Ray Ban or Gucci haha~! ^^)v

And so, soon the Sunday came. I woke up when it was still night, cold and dark outside and set off to the Main Railway Station. I saw that they set up a skating rink just in front of the station btw.
But it was too early, so noone was ice-skating yet :P
The train was late of course, so we got to Warsaw a bit later, but we still got some time for my friend to buy herself two new T-shirts in H&M and to eat some crappy food in McDonalds (KFC was too far!!!).

We stalked one girl who was holding some Japanese language materials and that's how we found the place of exam. The exam itself was.... HARD! I mean, it was difficult. The listening part was really annoying, the sound was weird and the people were talking in a weird accent.

Fedior and her face flattened because of my low-quality mobile camera. Well, she looks more Japanese now.
A friend from Toruń, who came all the way to Warsaw for the exam. Although he never prepared to it. He completed a few exercises before the exam. I bet he will pass it with flying colours.

But what came after the exam was far more interesting! We went with our friend living in Warsaw to eat and then to see the Old Town. Kohei took us to a nice Italian restaurant, where we ate a lot of good food and then we went to see the Christmas Market. The streets of Warsaw looked beautifully, all lit up. There was a huge christmas tree in violet colour and a nice Christmas market, where we drank hot honey alcohol.

I'm illegally using a photo taken by Kohei-san, because it's way better than the one I took. You can see Kraków-team and the huge Christmas tree in the background.
After a loooong looooong day we went back to Kraków and I felt asleep as soon as I lied down on my bed.

Days 14&15 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment