Sunday, December 18, 2011

It's no longer a question of staying healthy. It's a question of finding a sickness you like....

...and this one is definitely most detestable one. Especially for those who like to talk. Like me for example. Especially that I have a big news that I want to share with anyone and everyone!

You know the interview I was taking? The one I had to attend with zombie-voice? I did my best, but it was also the weirdest interview I've ever taken part in! And what was even weirder is that I passed!

Look:
Don't mind the English use. I'm giving it an A. No, A+! For 'excellent skills and fantastic ability in language and communication' haha ^^)v

From now on, it might be more difficult, as my parent won't help me financially. So I have to work harder to pay for the ticket to China and all visa stuff. I will call the Chinese consulate as soon as I get my voice back! And also, I need to get something called TN AN, from China AIESEC, to be 100% sure I got this internship for real.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

BANZAAAAAAAI!!!!!!!

Day 28 of 30: HAPPILY COMPLETED!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment