Tuesday, December 6, 2011

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.

The first half of the day wasn't anything special, that's why I never expected that the second half will be as interesting. Till 4pm I was at work, challenging myself with second part of the Japanese manga called "Wind Up" in English, 「大きく振りかぶって」 in Japanese.
One client who came to buy a pair of contact lenses saw the manga and couldn't believe it's actually in Japanese. It made me feel kinda.... satisfies hah :P

Around 6pm I was supposed to meet a Japanese CSer, but as I didn't want to go by myself I invited girls from Uni, that is: Fedior, Olga and Megu and we went all together. The guy, named Kohei-san (agaaaaiiin???) was actually my age, but listening to him I was quite amazed. Even though he's still very young he decided to go travelling to find out what he really wants to do in his life. Although he still didn't grasp the shape of his future he slowly starts to understand what kind of person he strives to become. He said, he wants to make people happy - be it a teacher, a doctor or whatever, he wants to work in a profession that enables him to make people happy. He also shared with us some words he heard leately. You won't take money with you to your grave, so you should live so that you can take all your experiences and adventures with you.

It made me think again that my life is a bit empty now. If I don't do something, it won't have a meaning. I have to decide something. And it doesn't have to be a good choice, it just must be a choice. Something that will make my life go forward. And I have to forget about everything and just go ahead. And look up, on the title. If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.

I think that meeting new people makes me who I am, and I really love to listen to people who have passion. And although I still don't use it fully, I believe that CS is the greatest initiative one could think of.

Day 17 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment