Thursday, December 22, 2011

All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.

Christmas in Poland are coming soon. Usually I didn't work on Christmas Eve already, helping my mom with baking and cooking, but this year I'll be working till 3pm. Which is also a good thing, because just before the dinner everyone is so stressed out that we usually quarrel a lot. So, this part will pass, without me getting engaged.

That's why today I started with big cleaning. I checked every corner of my room and it became an even bigger mess, as I found lots of interesting things from my childhood and from recent times too.
Like this:
This ugly pink Barbie bag was my dream for a long time when I was a child. When I got it, I was proudly holding it when going to French class.
That's funny how people mature quickly.... Mature.... Ok, maybe I haven't matured yet, but ok. One more time. It's funny how people's dreams change so fast...
I found a box with my old toys!!!!!! I think I'm still a kid, I can play with them as well as when I was a kid :P

But I still didn't finish tidying up my room..........

1 comment:

  1. PAAAM!!! I HAD NO IDEA THAT YOU HAD A BARBIE BOX! That you LIKED BARBIE! O.O

    ReplyDelete