Saturday, December 17, 2011

Art is a marriage of the conscious and the unconscious.

So! I looked throught my mobile and I discovered a photo I took before I've fallen asleep for 12 hours! Before I went to sleep I was watching Korean dramas and messageing with my friends on Interpals.net, which I use as Facebook ever since my friend went to China, where she cannot use FB anymore. So we changed to this website. Where I can also improve my Japanese language skills by exchanging mails with natives. Yaay~!
That's how the website looks like. And no, I'm not a nerd without any real social life, I just want to improve my language skills... LANGUAGE SKILLS!!!

This morning, as you know, my voice changed to a zombie voice, so I decided to stay at home for tonight. At the same time I started to cure my cold. I'm working for 12 hours tomorrow, so I have to be ready for that! That's what I bought:
Lemons! Candy with Vitamin C. And Christmas postcards.... not related....
As one of my friends recommended me to drink lemon's juice, I thought why not take his advice! I have nothing to loose after all! I'll go make some rice tea and lay down in bed. One episode of Korean drama and I'll go to sleep~!

Day 26 & 27: COMPLETE

1 comment: