Sunday, December 11, 2011

At night, when the sky is full of stars and the sea is still you get the wonderful sensation that you are floating in space.

Phew. Stressful day. I don't know why video talk through Skype makes me nervous every time, no matter who I talk with. But this time I wasn't sure if the guy I'm talking with will understand me. Fortunately his English was even better than mine, so it was okay. I talked with a TN manager from AIESEC from China. He even let me talk with his flatmate. To my surprise the guy was saying "I want to go to Poland, I want to go to Poland". I was happy for a moment, till I heard him saying to the other guy "because the girls are pretty". And here I thought he might like Poland because of its... I don't know... culture?

The department store around 10 pm in the evening. Yeah, that's when I finish work too.

After work when I was dashing through the freezing cold night busy with my own thoughts I looked up to the sky. It looked so beautiful. I think that if only people had more time to observe sky, they would be so much happier. Because just one glance up to the sky, made all the bad and depressing thoughts vanish from my head.

I think that as long as I can see the stars, it doesn't matter where I am. Be it Japan, China, New Zeland, Australnia, Poland, Germany.... Whatever. Sky is always with me!

Day 22 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment