Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Expect the best, plan for the worst, and prepare to be surprised.

I forgot to write about the strange thing that was shown to me by destiny haha. Well, okay. If I Ellen, my friend who's in China, heard the story, she would understand me the most. I'll try to write about it anyway.
I was going home from work watching the ground as I was thinking intensly about things. I don't remember what about, but it must have been some kind of evil plan how to take over the world. I looked up as the moon was shining brightly. I bet I was thinking about gong to Asia then. As I looked a bit lower, I saw a guy running towards me. As the guy was approaching me I could see more details of his appearance. And I noticed soon that it was an Asian guy! I was almost ready to catch him in my arms, but he was too quick haha. Anyway, it was bizarre! It was dark, cause it happened around 10pm. The light that moon was emtting made it all look eerie.

This morning I was taking care of eight kids, age around 4-5 years old. I was an assistant during children's Christmas workshop. The kids could prepare zucchini wafers on their own. I soon realized that being an assistant means more or less, the kid's slave and a cleaner in one.Well, those kids were adorable. I became aware that, as long as it's not mine, I like kids. At least I like the kids who already understand what I'm saying. Younger ones are more troublesome.
I wanted to take photo of the group  was taking care of, but my mobile was far away.....!

This postcard will travel to Japan, Saitama prefecture! Hope it will reach the place safe and sound!
Day 25 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment