Saturday, December 17, 2011

I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin', and hook up with them later.

I'm sorry, guys. I had to take a two days' sick-leave. I don't have a note from doctor though. I never went to the doctor, in the first place. But I felt bad on Thursday evening, so I went to sleep around 6pm. And then I woke at 6am the next day and went to sleep again. This way two days were over in a flash, I didn't have time to even think about photographing anything, let alone writing blog posts.

But today, I had no other options, but to come back to life. Which is quite hard, because my voice sounds creepy! My throat hurt yesterday already, but I never expected that I will become a zombie... And what's more, today I had an interview for the internship I dream about. It's Skype video talk. What's even worse the interviewer seemed to not understand my English fully. She was making a face which was telling me that she doesn't have a clue. But she said I'm pretty - yay! I feel quite happy when I hear it from a women. Especially a women that I met for the first time. Cause, guys are saying things like this just because. My female friends say it because they like me. But you know.

Anyway. After one more thing that I scheduled for today I will go to sleep again. I'm working tomorrow, so I have no other way, but to get well soon. I will pass on today's parties though. Sorry, everyone!

Photos come again from.... tomorrow or Monday. We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment