Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

Finally Christmas are over. Finally?
Yes, it was fun. I really had fun.
I started my Christmas with cutting my finger so deep, that blood couldn't stop flowing for a long time, so I ended up in bed grieving about my poor existance and weeping and snobbing because of my bad luck.
Then I changed strategy to refilling lost amounts of suger in my blood by turning to a vacuum cleaner for cakes and cookies baked by my mom for this special days. Next step was to calmly gain weight while laying or sitting around, especially in front of my computer and watching In Time With You, a recent Taiwanese drama, with Ariel Lin as a main lead. I have to admit that this actress changed diametrally! She was soo different from It Started with a Kiss, where she played silly girl, who felt in love with a genius and was enjoying being tortured by him. In this new drama she looks so pretty and mature, that I didn't recognize her at the first glance. Only when I saw someone's comment that they love Ariel!!!!!!!!!, I realized it.
And what was even more surprising, this drama was full of intelligent words and dialogues about love, life, marriage and family and all kinds of happiness. It made me think a bit, although to be honest, what I was looking for in this drama was rather light entertainement than thought-provoking piece. But it played both roles very well. The beginning was a tiny put-off, but then I got addicted, and after finishing all 13 episodes I was satisfied. The ending was brilliant and didn't spoil the whole drama, as it happens sometimes.

In time with you and the main leads. Ariel is sooo pretty~!

That would be my Christmas. After I turned off my computer and decided to feel some Christmas ambience too, I realized it's already over. Add a call from work informing me that I will have to work for the following 4 days, whole shift - 12 hours, and I knew that Christmas are over for sure. I really never dreamt of ending my year this way, but I guess I cannot run from it. If I go to China, I will be working like a dog everyday, so I need to be prepared. I just hope to get a lot of money for overtime work and I will be contented!

No comments:

Post a Comment