Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sadness flies away on the wings of time.

Okay. So the day started awesomely. I woke up around 12 o'clock. Yaaay! Finally I could get some sleep! And today's class about teaching Japanese language was even more interesting than usual. Only three of us came, so the teacher decided to make something else today. We watched some oldie videos for the beginner Japanese language learners and talked about its value.

But in the evening I became sad. No reason at all. I just felt sad... haha
And I was reminded of the Hyperbole and a Half blog, which was recommended by Fedior (my friend, who went with me to Warsaw). Just check it out yourselves, I love this blog:

http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2011/10/adventures-in-depression.html

So, in the evening I went out to breath some fresh(?) air. I walked and walked and walked. There was only one star visible, just next to the moon, and when you see a star just next to the moon, you should think of one wish you want to come true.... is what someone once told me. So I did. I thought about this one thing I want the most now. We'll see if that works!

Photo of the day:
'Don't step on the grass' sign, which is actually an advertisment of toy store.....? I don't see any connetion, but hm there must be something....

Day 16 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment