Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Go for the moon. If you don't get it, you'll still be heading for a star.

Two days off didn't go to waste.

Monday. After half of the day spent on overthinking everything that happened over last few days I went to the class on teaching of foreign languages. It was fun as always. Every week I'm starting to believe in teachers more and more. The teacher who conducts this class is a Japanese women, who specializes in teaching Japanese language to foreigners. She was teaching in Canada, USA and Taiwan, now she came to Poland. I don't doubt her experience, as it's more than 10 that she's been teaching. And I want to learn as much as I can from her. Although I don't think I can be a good teacher. Nor do I strive to become one.

Christmas illumination on one bridge on my way home.


Tuesday was the day when Pam started Christmas cleaning. I cleaned the window in my room. Maybe nothing, but I had this great sense of accomplishment that can't be achieved easily!
And an event of the day! The teacher who conducts Monday classes had a presentation about Japanese Christmas and New Year celebrations. It was really interesting, and as it was in Japanese, it was a great opportunty to listen to Japanese language. My friends, M&Ms were translating. It's their new nickname. By they I mean my two friends from University, both has the same name - Marta, so they are ebing called M&Ms ^^

Miss Tanaka's presentation. Ranking of the best presents for New Year's. Best 2: money. Best 1: food.

That's how the traditional first bow in new year should look like!
Btw, the new year 2012 is the Year of Dragon!

Days 23 & 24 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment