Thursday, December 8, 2011

Nearly everything you do is of no importance, but it is important that you do it.

7th of December 2011.
The day of a big event and an even bigger discovery!

As for the 'big event', I made a self-introduction video and sent it with my application to Asia, where I want to do an internship. If I got that internship I would be the happiest person in the world. I still don't know where will the results be out, I also need to attend an interview with the company, I suppose. But for now, I can only wait for a reply.

The big discovery is that on the package of rice green tea 玄米茶 which I received from a Japanese friend, I found my other friend's surname.
The characters written on it were: 伊藤園, the first two characters form my friend's name!!!!! I don't know why, but I felt a bit of satisfaction that I managed to recognize familiar characters! The tea is delicious, btw.
The numbers above seems to be a date till when can I drink this tea... Or was it the date when it was produced...?

Day 18 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment