Sunday, November 20, 2011

Work is Boring. Make it better.

As I was deciding on my 30 day one-photo-per-day challenge I didn't consider one thing. I spent the whole day at work. Even though it's Sunday. And hell, my work is boring... that is, it requires a lot of energy, positive thinking... a lot of thinking in general, to make it more interesting and fullfilling. And so, I'm trying to use the time at work to improve my:
  • communication and social skills, by leading a conversations with people working next to me, 
  • my creative skills: by drawing on spare pieces of paper,
  • mathemathic skills: by counting the cash I earned every hour,
  • imagination: wondering how would the bald guy working in the store situated just next to mine, look like with looong, black hair
  • Japanese skills: reading my friends blogs in Japanese and studying books to JLPT exam (which I'm taking this December btw)
  • time-wasting skills: by wasting my time.

So, those few words were supposed to introduce today's photo, which shows my workplace. It's nothing superb. Too bad I have to start my OPPD challenge with boring photo... But now, I can post more and more interesting photos ^^ and make graphs and all....!

Ekhem. Ayway. Tadaaa:

That's my little desk at the little store with contact lenses, where I'm working part-time right now.

Day 1 of 30: COMPLETED!

No comments:

Post a Comment