Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My whole world now is turned upside down.

Today was a crazy day. I can't remember the last time I spent such an intensive 12 hours.

In the morning it was snowing! The winter is really close! It's so cold. It's even colder when you sit en face with your best friend with her new boyfriend and watch them going all lovey-dovey, having all those single people deep in their.... you know. But then again, it's nice to watch them. They look cute together.

So after I saw snow I was happy, but I wasn't sure whether I want to go out. However I didn't have any other choice, so I wore my cap and gloves and went out to the freezning land. I had to get my diplomma from university. The Head Quarters of Japanese Studies Department is located in the oldest building possible. So I wasn't that surpsrised when I heard that there's a black-out and no electricity in the whole building. No elevetors, no computers working. But ok, screw it. Climbing to 9th floor is fine. Especially when you're going arm by arm with the guy you were in love with! That's the second... ok, maybe third time I talked with my love from the time when I was still a Freshman.
I got my diploma, but I was still signing some papers when we heard a siren of fire engine. "I think we have to evacuate" said the lady working in the office. "Ok, then", I aswered and we headed towards the exit.
Btw, the nice guy I liked, let me go to the office first, so the matters he had to take care off, had to be postponed. Poor guy.

When we were on the first floor already, the smoke was everywhere. People were coughing and firemen were rushing us to the exit. There was water on the floor and it all seemed like a movie. We left the building, stood there for a few seconds and decided to go our way. The other students were standing there in awe, waiting for the building to burn with fire, but we could only see smoke smoke smoke.

Here's the photo I took when I was running away from the scene of crime:
"Eh? No fire? Guys, we're going home!"

As I was walking away, I heard one professor talking to another: "There was no way, I had to stop the exam and let them go". Too bad...

I was running around the center trying to figure everything out, copy stuff, scan documents, I also talked with a friend from my previous beloved workplace and came home. After a quick dinner I was ready to attend my friend's lecture about moving around and eating in Japan. It was hell interesting! And as a final of the day I went drinking with friends. Oh, and met a senior from University in the bus ^^


And today's bonus! A proof that I graduated with the highest grade possible! Haha~!

Marked in red: VERY GOOD, biatch!

Day 3 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment