Thursday, November 24, 2011

Let's live it up.

It's been a while since I stopped believing in the bullshit about following your dreams. Usually people who are successful shout the word 'dreams dreams' a lot, but I bet they didn't think about it this way when they still hadn't achieved anything. Well, I don't believe it also because, everytime I was trying really hard, bad things happened. So I came to one conclusion. Don't think about specific dreams. After having that said, I want to show you my today's photo:

Yes, I know, the quality of photos taken with mobile phones is just amazing.....................................ly bad.
Yes. I changed the word 'dreams' to the one simple sentence that would become my reason to live! Let's colour our lifes. I want to experience something new, I want to find myself in a whole different galaxy. I'm slowly approaching this new 'something', which I don't even want to specify. I just aim to LIVE.

And I hope it will work ^^

Day 5 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment