Monday, November 21, 2011

It is what we think we know already that often prevents us from learning.

Hi hello ahoy!

I was effectively wasting my time by chatting with friends on Skype, checking Facebook for the tenth time, and waiting for the movie to load that I almost forgot! My OPPD Challenge!!!!!!

Today I spent a day which should be divided into two stages. One was work. Finally everything was fine, no mistakes! The second and last part of the day should be titled "Learning to teach". That's quite a dull title. I think the title like "Pretending to be more knowledgable than I am in front of my University's juniors" would be more appropriate ^^;
I'm attending a course on how to teach Japanese language. I already graduated, but Mrs Tanaka let me attend her class. And I don't regret it. No way! I can speak in Japanese, meet my beloved friends, see how the lessons for Freshmen look like.

Today's photo was taken at work. Yes, it was a boring day at work. Yes, I definitely made a full use of it.

Yes! It is exactly what you think it is! A tiny origami SHURIKEN!!!! How awesome is that?

Day 2 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment