Wednesday, November 23, 2011

How to be Less Perverted.

Another half learning/half working day. You might think it was just another boring day, but not for me! I had an occasion to know the people working next to me more, as we were enjoying a pleasant conversation when there was no customer around. And somehow this pleasant conversation ended in some peroverted topics. Like stereotypes about black guys and Asian guys (I need to stress this word - stereotypes, at least as far as the Asian guys stereotype goes haha).

Talking about guys. I found a leaflet in my post box, advertising a new gym. The model on the leaflet was just so good-looking that I decided to take a photo! Just look:

I would definitely go to this gym if there were guys like this there. But I know it's a lie... Life's not as beautiful as they show it on advertisements... 


It's high time to hear the Christmas songs on air, but no. Not yet. Although the whole department store is decorated with lights and christmas trees, it's still too early for the music. Even though the tv announced that traditionally in December, we will be able to watch 'Home Alone', as every year. I don't have a tv though.


I might add one more photo later on. But for now, my mobile's acting up, so I'm not sure if it's possible...

Anyway...

Day 4 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment