Wednesday, November 30, 2011

If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for.

I thought it would be just another boring day if not for a few things.

1) I have a new boss. 3 days ago my company hired a new manager, so I have a new boss. I experienced a great honour of meeting him today. Of all days why did he have to come today, I wonder. I didn't sleep too well, so I looked like a zombie on a run. And he was telling me about such a details that I wasn't sure what should I do with that.

2) The nicest thing today...! /Now, Pam is turning into mamas girl/ My mom visited me at work with the most delicious sandwich I've ever eaten!!! Well, no, it wasn't made by my mother. She bought it in the bakery downstairs of the department store I work at. But the intentions are what matters!

Salad, egg, cheese, ham and lots of other ingridients! Mega giga delicious sandwich attack!
Tomorrow morning I am supposed to do a month's review or something at work. It will be my first time doing such a responsible job. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Day 11 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment