Monday, November 28, 2011

Sometimes by loosing a battle you find a new way.

Early in the morning (that is around 9am) I was rushing to the AIESEC Head Quarters located in the University of Economics, even though they are not affiliated to any university in Kraków. I was going to meet my 'Buddy' - that is a person who will help me find my way in the organisation.
To reach the place of the meeting I had to go through the biggest mall in the center. On my way I found this little store there:
You can buy little gadgets here, like mobile straps and key chains! All in Japanese cutey style!
I thought the Japanese boom that started a few years ago fainted already, but no, it seems like it's still evolving. Well, for me it's a good thing!

After the meeting, which actually took around 5 minutes (and I especially woke up early!!!) I went home, as I had a Skype date with a friend. I had only a little time, cause I was going to the lecture on 4pm, but in the middle of our conversation I got a message from my friend that the lecture is cancelled. So I talked with one more friend, who was apparently drunk already and then I went to my friend's match. I mean Aś. She plays basketball for a few years now, but she played for 30 secs in todays match. I think that's the reason why they lost. Anyway, me and Kate, who also came to the match, we got inspired to train basketball! I hope we will find some time for it, cause you know, I'm serious! I have my height alright, I just need to learn how to play now ^^;

Day ended with a cup of hot wine drank on the street and a beautiful starry sky when I was walking home.

Day 9 of 30: COMPLETE!

P.S. I hope my best friend, Ellen, who's now working in China, reads it someday and smile! Because I think she might be having some hard times there as well! Keep your fingers crossed for my friend!

2 comments: