Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's a new beginning. We've got a long way ahead.

Today marks a new beginning for one little unsignificant person called Pam. Oh, it's me! No, nothing happened actually. I just decided. The next stage of my life started some time ago without me noticing it. I graduated University! I defended my bachelor's thesis and decided to take a one year break from studying and during this time I want to decide whether to continue the same studies on the same university and achieve a master degree, or screw everything and change my life drastically.

So, while I was thinking and thinking and considering thousands of options and wondering about pros and cons of everything I came across TED talks and one idea presented by Matt Cutts in his talk titled "Try something new for 30 days". Check it out here:

Matt Cutts - Try something new for 30 days


Well, I watched it and I decided to be the least original I can be. It doesn't matter what, the process itself is what matters. One photo a day - is what I decided to do. I believe that by such a small decision I can gain a lot more. Anyway, I'll be posting one bad quality photo everyday! From today onwards! For 30 days! It will be bad quality, cause I'm going to take it with my mobile phone camera haha. It's because I always have it with me, so if I find something I want to photograph, I will be able to easily do it ^^

Enough of this boring talk.

I have prepared the first photo and I will upload it as soon as I get off work! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment