Friday, November 25, 2011

Caffeine Overdose.

Last few days a conflict with my big sister was getting annoying. My sister, you know, works for a coffee company, that distributes fresh coffee beans to cafes and restaurants. She got really angry when I told her that I'm going on a coffee event held by the place, which refused using her company's coffee.

Today I thought about a good explanation! I said I'll be her spy! It worked! I should have thought of it earlier...

When I went out today, it was around 7 pm, it was already dark like in the middle of the night, and the thick fogg was covering everything. I couldn't see if the bus is coming while I was still walking to the bus stop, fortunately, it didn't, so I didn't have to run.
It's dark!

The whole event was okay. Just okay. On the contrary, I was amazed at the cafe's decoration part. I've been there once before, but I have to say it again. It is such a cozy, cute place! It's called Indalo Cafe. If you ever come to Poland, to Kraków, don't forget to sit for a bit, listen to random people playing the piano, which is free to use for everyone and eat a warm apple pie with whipped cream.

I went out with two friends. One is my middle-school classmate, the other was attending French course with me during our high school days. First one's name is Kate and she's the artistic soul. Her drawings are the best of the bests! And I think she will become a famous artist one day!

Katy ^^ Today she confessed that her preference of pinkish colours is over. Oh no! I think it came to me instead. I like cutey nice colours now! Oops!
 
Aś also has an artistic soul, but in a different area, that is the music. She studies accoustic engineering and plays the guitar, piano and sings, and she's one of the people who inspired me to start guitar.

This Aś with a face saying 'It's so stupid to take photos in a place like this'. She's the only person, who I can trust when it comes to music.

We bought a coffee. We took part in a competition. We got another coffee for free. We went out before we could know the results of competition. I have had enough of coffe for today. Four coffees are my limit. Oh, my stomach aches like hell now.... Ok, maybe not like hell :P

Latte art~!

Day 6 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment