Sunday, November 27, 2011

I like these cold, grey winter days. Days like these let you savor a bad mood.

It happened! Winter depression came! Not even a cup of Japanese green tea with rice (swimming inside) helped. And to my surprise it was my part-time job that helped me recover from the morning gloominess! Wow, I don't believe I said it myself. But you know, first thing in the morning, I met a hanged-over friend and had a nice chat. Then I found a Post-it left for me by my co-worker:

It translates: 'Pam, don't screw up with the money counting again! Have a nice day :)'. It worked!!!!
I started this job not that long ago, so I'm still making many mistakes... Ok, maybe more than many. A LOT OF THEM. But you know, my parents were always telling me to learn on my mistakes ^^
Fortunately today everything was okay, so I went home earlier. As I was walking my usual way back home it felt really good, because it wasn't freezing cold, the temperature was somewhere above zero. Plus it was quite windy, the wind was pushing my back, so it was even easier to walk. And I was sure that I saw snow! A tiny faint snow flakes!

My eyes started hurting yesterday... Oh... So that explains the snow... I think I'm starting to see things! Nooooo!


Day 8 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment