Saturday, November 26, 2011

The only difference between a good shot and a bad shot is if it goes in or not.

As I should have expected too much caffeine made me unable to sleep properly. I was fighting with myself to fall asleep, but no sheep-counting, no mathematics, no dream-inveting worked. I felt aspleed around 4/5 am, dammit.

At 1 pm I was supposed to meet a Japanese guy, who wrote to me on Couch Surfing, because he saw that I know his friend. We walked around the city and talked about the wierdest stuff possible. Teasing him was quite fun, so I did my best to do it. In Japanese haha ^^)v
We drank hot beer, which surprising wasn't sweet at all, but we also got a free peanuts as a treat from waitress. She said that because it took her very long time to bring the beers over. Was it that long? I didn't notice that, but you know, free stuff is free stuff!

The Main Square in Kraków is known in the whole Europe, and even listed by UNESCO... I think. Not sure about it. Anyway, since a few days ago there's also a Christmas Market going on, with stalls selling regional products, with a stage, where some concerts are organised and also the stands with hot wine!

The Christmas Market looks really beautiful at night, believe me! It looks so much better than this photo ^_~

Well...

Day 7 of 30: COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment