Friday, January 27, 2012

The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you'll make one.

Okay. Lately I have my worst times. A level of stress is getting way above the average. I know that it's no good, but then what should I do. I made a few mistakes, which will cost me a lot and I'm quite sensitive before my departure to China. I got a ticket already, but then Chinese AIESEC is all closed, because of the official holidays in China, from 22nd to 28th of January they celebrate Chinese New Year, so I don't have any news from them. I don't want to hear that I cannot go there after all, or that I was disqualified or something. I have to go this time. But how is it that Chinese people are sooo slow. Okay, I know, Poles are even more beaurocratic and annoying and slow too probably, but now, it's very important to me. Sometimes this part of me awakens, when I become an organized person. I need to take care of everything to prepare properly to my CA.

Plus, today, I totally quarelled with the new manager at work. He came here and started picking on every mistake that I made. Of course, I make mistakes a lot and I'm aware of it. And it's his job to tell me to change it. But his way of saying it pissed me off.
Manager: How many times should I tell you to blablabla
Pam: I'm sorry. I forgot. I will remember about it this time.
Manager: I'm telling you every time... You should do this this that blabla
Pam: I think you're better than me at this job, so if you could come here for a few hours and work, I will watch how you do things and learn.
Manager: That's the issue of competence, I'm here to show you your mistakes. I was learning techniques of sales...
Pam: That's right, competence...

Well, basicly the manager is new at our company. He never worked on my position, nor can he operate all those sales systems we have here. He never wore contact lenses and he smells of cigarettes. He talks like he never studied and uses dirty words. He thinks he's cool, but I just cannot digest his sense of humour.
After our conversation and a few words that I said later too, he was practically running away from me.... ^^;

Phew... I feel so much better, having it all written here ^^)v
I hope he won't find out about this blog. Well, even if he did, he wouldn't understand English. Oops.... I forgot about Google Translate haha.

Days left to CA: 59

No comments:

Post a Comment