Saturday, January 21, 2012

And to me, seriousness is a sickness; and the sense of humor makes you more human, more humble. The sense of humor – according to me – is one of the most essential parts of religiousness.

The quote in title of this post is a fragment from Osho's book. Osho is a guy who created his own philosophy, or religion, as some might say, which is very human. I like some parts of it. Osho's book were quite popular in Poland some time ago too and you could buy them in every bookstore. Not so much now, but it's still possible to find some, translated into Polish language.

You might be curious about what's happening with my internship in China. Again, nothing. I finally got an e-mail from Chinese AIESEC just to be informed that owing to the Chinese New Year's celebrations, hotel is too busy to sign the documents for me. So ok, cool, I'll wait, is what I thought. But then, after checking everything with Mr. Google I learned that New Year's celebrations mean 15 days of different events. 15 days!!! Just how long can I wait to get one paper with one damn sign. Anyone from the hotel can sign it. Even just a stamp would do.

Having that said, on 23rd is the first day of Chinese New Year. It will be a year of Dragon. My Chinese zodiac sign is Horse. I checked my horoscope.

Horse's personality:

Occupying the 7th position on the Chinese Zodiac, the Horse symbolizes such character traits as strength, energy, and an outgoing nature. Extremely animated, Horses thrive when they’re the center of attention. Always in search of a good time, Horses keep the crowds happy with their humor and their wit.

Horses are extremely intelligent so they’re able to grasp new subjects with ease. They’re also capable of multi-tasking however they don’t always finish what they start because they’re forever chasing the next opportunity. Horses are honest, friendly and open-minded. They’re perhaps a bit too centered on themselves and have been known to throw tantrums when situations don’t go their way.

Another one is here: http://www.usbridalguide.com/special/chinesehoroscopes/Horse.htm
You can read about your sign too. It's interesting, although I don't think it matches with my personality that much. But well, I'd rather believe that those positive traits are true ^^

Well, that's it for today!
A bit too early maybe, but:
Tangerines as a symbol of good fortune :D

Days left to CA: 65



No comments:

Post a Comment