Monday, January 9, 2012

It was difficult for me because I was searching for the answer for so long, and the answer was right in front of me. Do what I do best.

Today I understood that I have a weird destiny with my friend. I'm not talking about love or stuff. Just somehow we meet in the most unpredictable places on Earth. Today was the same. She is going to Indonesia by the end of this month, I'll be most likely in China soon, so I guess the next place we should be meeting is like... Malaysia or Singapore ^^)v

When I was walking to the shopping mall today a guy approached me with a leaflet n his hand. I wa sin a hurry so I only slowed down a little, but didn't stop when he started talking to me. You know, usually when a guy approaches me on the streets, he's asking about money or advertising a new restaurant. It's so sad to not be popular. Why won't anyone try to ask me for my number or invite me for a coffee, dammit!!!
Anyway, he handed me the leaflet and said: "My friend is looking for a girl". I was like LOL, what is he talking about. One glance on the leaflet and I was almost crying from laughter. I read: "I'm looking for a girl I met in the tram yesterday around 4pm. She was wearing purple coat and brown boots.... It was the second time I met her, earlier it was in the train to Warsaw one year ago [talking about destiny!]. She might be the love of my life! Help me! Go to my facebook profile and check her photo and if you know her, please tell me".

Aawwwww....!
The red letters say: "I'M LOOKING FOR A GIRL OF MY LIFE!" It's just like drama scenario! I got an inspiration thanks to that guy!
My small hobby is to think of drama scenarios with my friend Ellen, so I think this leaflet will be a great inspiration! Thank you Daniel! (Apparently that's the guy's name)

1 comment: