Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are.

Scrap New Year's Resolutions. I'm not gonna bother with them at all! I know and you know it as well, although you might feign ignorance, no New Year's Resolution turn out well. Of course, there might be people who always keep theirs, but how few of those people actually exists! I'm not gonna do it this year.

I will make a balance of 2011 year, on the contrary. I think it was a good year.
January - I quit job in Cinema City.
February - I met a guy I like till now ^^
March - I started teaching Japanese language to one nice girl.
April - My friend got married!!!
May - Student's festival in Kraków, my hometown :)
June - I finished classes for the last year of undergraduate level studies.
July - I worked part-time in Information Center in Kraków.
August - I went to Prague.
September - I graduated with A grade for my BA thesis. I waved Ellen goodbye and sent her off to China first haha ^^)v
October - I started to work in the store here. I sat in the JLPT exam N2.
November - I signed in for AIESEC.
December - I passed a recrutation for internship in China.

Anyway, this 2011 year was full of surprises. I never expected things would turn out like it did. But I feel that the new 2012 year will be even better and I'm anticipating all that awaits me.

In this past 2011 year, I met many people, I gained many new experiences, and I decided I need to change too! Year 2012 will be very important to me!!!


Ok, I might have said, no New Year's Resolutions.... but! I need to stop bitting my nails! That's why I painted them in nice purple colour!
My ugly little fingernails....

Now, because the colour is too pretty, I'm not bitting them at all. The only problem now is.... I don't know if I can have my nails painted at work... Well, if noone tells me otherwise, I will continue with the purple ones~!




Maybe some words about New Year's Eve. I met people from high school! It's been such a long time, since I last saw them. I was so happy to see all those familiar faces! And I have to say, they all changed so much. Everyone looks so mature and pretty and hansome now. I'm ashamed. I should do something too... I have to catch up!




Well, anyway, before this post turns into a novel. I will write again. One photo from New Year's Eve party to end today's post.
Denial ;_;
Ok. Let's no deny anything this year. Year 2012 - the YES time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment