Sunday, January 8, 2012

Intuition is a suspension of logic due to impatience.

Ok. So I started my New Year with laziness and impatience. I had so many days off (almost a week!!!!!), so I slept in late and went to bed around 2-3am. And today, to wake up to work, was like hell! That would be it for laziness. Impatience? This Chinese AIESEC drives me crazy! Is it even working? Maybe they are already preparing to celebrate Chinese New Year, but they totally ignore all my questions! To sign one paper... it took them ages! Wait, no. It took would be a past tense, so it's not right. Becuase I still didn't get this document. How many more days am I suppossed to wait for it? Come on, one sign. Just one. Please!

As I'm back at work, I'm also back to doing practical things. That is... writing my blog haha~! And learning Chinese ^^ No, it's not a New Year's Resolution. But I was learning it on my studies for a year and guess what? I can't speak it at all! So I decided that I should know at least how to ask where is the toilet. I still have some time, so I will use all my energy to learn from time to time..........

To be honest, I don't like Chinese language. Japanese is my first and last love, and Korean is following me everywhere (I'm trying to learn it to). Chinese sounds ridiculous. All those tones and sounds makes me go nuts. I don't hear the difference, I cannot diffirentiate two similar words. But, well, noone said it would be easy. I'm going to fight it, cause it's like my enemy. I want to know all those three main Asian languages, but only Chinese is such a pain in the... neck.

But it's still not the time to get discouraged! Cheer me on, I will concur it!

Today the biggest charity event in Poland took place. Just next to my workplace there was a small stage. The bigger one was in the center of course. I could hear some bands play, but when I got off work, they were already deconstructing it T^T
The lighting was taken down too. Boo!
Well then~!

No comments:

Post a Comment