Monday, January 16, 2012

Continuity does not rule out fresh approaches to fresh situations.

Well, my days continue and I'm trying to spend them in a pleasant way, but of course there are things noone can predict. Like the 7th change of schedule at work. Sometimes I feel that this schedule is like an animal... It lives on its own and changes as quickly as a women's moods ^^;

But it's nothing to complain about. Soon, I'll be signing a contract at work, so for those two months before going to China I will be working for my retirement pension. That's how it works in Poland.

I think I should slowly start counting days to my Chinese adventure. Although I still haven't got any information from the company that hires me, they should send me an invitation soon. Plus, I got my ticket already. Departure: 26th of March. I'm flying with two stopovers, one in Budapest, where I'll have enough time to go and walk around and then in Beijing for just 2 hours. I got the ticket ultra cheap, so I hope they won't make any problem, because I will arrive in Xiamen on 27th and the internship starts on 31st.

Anyway!

I hope I'll be able to lessen some stress during snow fights and making snowmen. I made two tiny snowmen already. If I managed to get the photo my friend took, I'll upload it then.

It was the first day of snow. When the guy saw I'm trying to take a photo he started to run away Xp
Hey, but when it comes to snow and white color, I'm thinking of weird things... Like:
And why the hell am I thinking "Wooow it looks sooo niceee"!?!

Days left to China Adventure: 70

2 comments: