Thursday, January 19, 2012

All things are difficult before they are easy.

I was imagining myself being all busy before my departure to China, getting everything prepared and stressing about everything that hasn't been done yet, but reality looks a bit different. I'm living normally, working overtime, wasting time as usual. Chinese AIESEC still ignores my e-mails asking for documents. I'm not learning Chinese as I planned. I'm not thinking about what should I pack. I'm doing nothing. Now that I think about it... what can I actually do? I got 3 months, so there's no need to rush actually.

I'm signing the contract soon. I'm still a bit of a pinch about what to do with that all. I mean, I'll sign the contract, just to resign 1,5 months later. But then, what should I do. I have no other option. I want to earn more too, before I go to China. After I sign this contract my salary will go up after all.

I don't know what should I do...


Days left to CA: 67

2 comments:

  1. Pam I think you should sign that contract:)Even if its only for 1,5 months...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... I think I'll do it. I will have a full health examination done before signing the contract too, so it's quite good, considering that I'm going to China ^^
      Thanks, Katy :)

      Delete