Saturday, January 14, 2012

Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place.

Those few days were so pleasant and fun that I hardly noticed it was Friday the Thirteenth. Well, from what I heard, in some countries people consider this day the luckiest day, in contrary to Poland. But when you see beautiful snowflakes dancing around in the air, when you meet awesome people, who are so much different than you, but you have so much fun with them, when everything seems nice and cool... I would say it's what 'the luckiest day' should be.

Maybe some of you heard about Couch surfing, maybe some not. Basically it's a idea to enrich your traveling experience. And makes your travel costs lower. So, you just sign in, and when you decide to go traveling, you can ask some one from this website to host you for free. Ok. Not for free. The prize is to share your experiences and thoughts. It's not a high prize to pay, but it's so valuable when you receive it.
I cannot host people, so I set a coffee-or-drink option. Which means, I'm showing people around my city and meet with different people.

The day before yesterday, I met a Japanese guy, who was living in Russia for some time and his Russian friend who lives in Kraków and studies Polish language. It was so weird meeting them, but I had lots of fun. I felt that I want to do more more more. I want to meet people more. I want to travel more. And I want to improve myself more. Every time I'm meeting people who have many stories to tell, I gain new confidence to go forward. Although my internship matters got slower lately, because Chinese side cannot keep their promises and I still haven't received important documents for visa... But I will push forward!!!

Yes, it's a Polish BEER~!

I hope no matter where I go, I will be able to keep in touch with my friends! And I believe I will become a new person after living in a wild country like China haha~!

No comments:

Post a Comment