Thursday, February 2, 2012

Babies act out when they're hungry, cold, tired. They do this for survival.

And I was like a baby lately. Complaining because of the cold, complaining because of hunger, complaining because of the overload of work.

That's me when I've had enough of everything.
First of, Poland was attacked by cold masses of air from Russia, which made us experience a real thing winter. At night it reached -30 Celsius degrees, during a day, oh only -20!
Then, I have a problem with my company, cause they want to cheat me out of money. I worked 100 hours of overtime, which should be paid, as I work with hourly wage, but they are piling up problems.
Next thing, is the Chinese Adventure thing.
And last, but not least, a few moeny issues. Well, but it's just an effect of my company's rules. Or whatever it is. I didn't get my pay last month....

I was bored one day, so I cut this piece! A winter accent in my room!
Anyway. I started to complain to everybody how aweful situation I am in, while I haven't noticed that the situation is changing. And now I can see the light and I can smile again.
Cakes!!!!!!!!!!!

The cold weather will last around week or two and the spring will show up. That's according to the weather forecast from the internet.
I talked with my manager and he will try doing something about my pay, but I just need to wait a bit more.
I found a buddy! I mean, one guy who got on the same internship as me, in Xiamen, found me. I know that this person is on the same stage as me, that is, no news from the Tall Fish Tank at all. But it's so much better to know that I'm not alone. Plus, he doesn't know Chinese either, so I think we're gonna be good buddies. Especially that he's from Hungary. You know what they say, Poles and Hungarians are best friends when it comes to both drinking and fighting hand by hand :D

So! Time for smiles!
A friend from work! Hipster Sylwia! After few hours of work she starts talking funny ^^

Days eft to CA: 54

2 comments:

  1. Pam! I love the Chinese edition of your blog! I read your first post... now I understand why you have to go. I'm crossing my fingers for your stay. (but at the same time, I'm gonna miss you SOO SOO MUCH!:,(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katy~! ^^)///
      Let's meet a lot before I leave!

      Delete