Monday, February 20, 2012

I had to make some drastic choices to avoid losing myself.

A jelly that's suppossed to look like a hamburger. It's awesome!
As the time before my departure to China gets shorter, every day seems to be full of events, which seem to test my patience and perseverance. I'm reacting in different ways, but to say I'm patient and confident is the least true. But, no matter what I'm not giving up!
I will fight till the end! I think, the more problems I got, the more all this Chinese internshp stuff feel real. You know, as long as I feel the pressure, it means it's gonna be fine!


It doesn't matter that the hairdresser cut 3/4th of my hair! To improve my mood I ordered a dress from online shop. It looks like this:
It's this so-called 'Japan-style'.... Although it looks more Korean (?)

As I bought myself high-heels a few days earlier, I have an ultimate set! Adding a hair band I bought for a few cents in newly opened shop very close to the place I work in.... It definitely made my mood lighter! And I'm getting used to the new hairstyle too.

Again, something I can't even wear now...
On the left side you see my new shoes, I'm still not able to walk in them properly, but I'm learning. I still don't know where will I wear them. In China if I wera those heels, everyone will run away from me. Which can be a good thing, if I want to be alone, far from Chinese, yellow and flat faces, I can just wear them and stand there like Godzilla. I bet they would be taking photos and then running away like a wind! Phew... life of a tall person is so hard, you normal-height people wouldn't understand ^^;



On th right, my new hair-band. After my terrible haircut, I decided that I have to look awesome at work, to make up for my lack of hair haha. So I used all the make-up stuff I had at home, wore a dress, cleaned my shoes (never do it normally!) and wore this hair-band. All kids were looking at it like at a treasure!
The photo is upside down, but at least the hair-band is visible.




I like silver stuff and fishes. Fishes are nice!
Well, that's it for now. From tomorrow I'm going to fight with the new manager at work to give me my job contract, which I wa suppossed to sign like... 20 days ago. Wish me luck!

Ah, btw, the happy guy on the left is a person, who works in a shop wth stuff for animals, that's just close to my shop. One day he suddenly showed up and eeryone, beside me, seemed to know him very well. He never told me his name, neither did I do it, but as I hear how others call him, I think I can say I know him. Although he's weird, he knows Japanese katakana alphabet, so I think it's cool!




This is my new hairstyle after I got back home and washed my hair. The hairdresser, who was actually a trainee (that's why I didn't pay for it) didn't have a clue what to do with my weird hair, so he cut a lot, then streightened it with sth and then he put tons of tons of hairspray. So I just had to wash my hair when I reached home.... But it looks better now, so no worries! ^^


I want my hair back! Boooohooooooooo~~~~~~

Days left to NiC: 37

3 comments:

  1. I love your new outfit! And your new hairstyle looks so... parisian! Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one more thing: not all Chinese and Japanese people are short - there're many basketball players in NBA who had Asian ancestors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, like Yao Ming, the Chinese NBA player, right? ^^
    He has retired already though......
    My hairstyle looks a tad bit better now, minus glasses - ain't that better. Seen better day, but you know :P

    ReplyDelete