Monday, February 13, 2012

Bad news isn't wine. It doesn't improve with age.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Tell me it's not true! NO NO NO NO NO! NOOOOO!!!!!

I'm in despair. Everything got screwed! Boohoo!!!!
I think when I finally find myself in China, I will be half-dead, I know it.

Today I got a message from Tom (the guy from Budapest). Hungarian Airlines bankupted and so all the flights from Budapest to China with Hainan Airlines got cancelled. Dunno what's the connection between Hungarian and Vietnamese Airlines, but anyway. MY FLIGHT got CANCELLED! The reason is not important. I didn't get any notice or information at all, but when I checked it, it was true!

Next thing I remember is when I finally got my head straight after having been panicking for a few hours, that is like running in circles, banging my head on a wall, trying to pull out my hair and making other weird stuff that were supposed to change my bad fate. As it didn't really work out, I decided to buy a new ticket. Of course, I had to buy it for the cheapest price possible and this way the date of my departure moved slightly. The new date is 29th. I'm leaving from Warsaw on 29th of March, arriving to Xiamen on 30th in the morning, that is around 10-11am.

Dear God, I hope you don't have another hurdles for me to jump over, because lately I'm quite sensitive. Too much work, I'm telling you. This week too, although I had things planned, everything will fail again, because I need to work overtime again. Ah, one more wish, please oh please, may it not be true that we'll have uniforms at work, very pleaaaaseee!

Well, this way...

Days left for my Big Annoying Chinese Adventure (new shortcut: BACA): 45

No comments:

Post a Comment