Saturday, February 25, 2012

By forgetting the past and by throwing myself into other interests, I forget to worry.

I'm still recovering from the best party ever in my life! Or at least this year! I promised to attend it even before being invited! I had to refuse going on other awesome parties to attend this one. And I don't regret it. As always it was a big home party at friend's place. People attending were all from Japanese studies or Japanese people studying in Poland. I invited a Japanese friend from Warsaw, who promised to make takoyaki - which is a Japanese dish, which looks like a small balls from sth similar to pancake mixture, but with octopus inside. He brought all the utensils to make it, two octopuses and one crazy Japanese friend of his.
The final product of Japanese master cook skills, experience, professional utensils and few ingredients.

But it wasn't the only position in the party's menu. It was much more developed! We got a few more warm dishes, toasts, chocolate cake, carrot cake.... One word: PARADISE!
Adding to that more than ten different types of alcohol and people who doesn't need much to act as if they were drunk (although they are 93% sober), and the party was great.
Downstairs we were eating, upstairs we could sing karaoke. Of course kitchen was the most crowded room, as always. I ate so much, that I'm prett sure I gained somewhere around 10 kilos. Or even more.
And today I'm trying to get back to normal, but I still feel hangovered.

I'm really happy to meet all those people, who attended the party and I'm so happy it became a perfect stress reliever, because I really needed to forget for a sec about all those troublesome and annoying things.

No Product Placement please!

Days left to NiC: around a month

1 comment:

  1. Octopus? Mniaami! Sounds delicious!

    Btw, nice headband! ;D

    ReplyDelete