Saturday, February 23, 2013

So the storm passed and everyone was happy.

Lately, I was going around irritated and depressed, maybe because I didn't have much to do. I was saying things I didn't mean and being all mean. I blame my pms for it.


Anyway, I was thinking a lot. And I thought that maybe I should try more to write coherent posts on my blog. Well, it's not like many people read it anyway. I want some people to read it, but some of them clicked on the link I had sent them once and then forgot about it. Which is quite sad.

One day passed and it's still alive! Big success!

Year 2013 is difficult for me. I'm standing on the crossroads, not sure where to go. I have decided about the place where I want to reach, but there are many ways to go there. Every day I'm changing small things in my life. I'm trying to remember about my morning excercises routine. I bought a flower to deepen my hope for spring and I need to remember about watering it every day. I decided to go to Warsaw with my dance group to have a public performance, which makes me scared and excited at the same time. I'm trying to learn more about the friends that I know for some time already.... hey, don't you feel it sometimes? You know a person for a  long long time, but actually you never knew much about this person. I think me and some of my friends are ready to talk about new things now and I want to ask a looot of questions (yes, Kate - it's also about you~). I want to learn how to cook. I want to bake more cakes.

Spring spring spring spring spring spring..........................

But there comes dilemmas and problems to be solved. Opportunities come and go and I need to learn how to filter them. Because I don't want to try to do too many things at the same time. I want to decide on one way to go and concentrate on it. And now, I'm totally lost.

 Our 5 people Foreign Department from China.
I miss China and my life there and who I was there, so maybe that's why I'm still thinking of going back there, but I don't know if it's really what I want to do, or is it easy (relatively) to settle down there and that's the only reason I'm thinking of going again.

And hell........... I sent a small package in a bubbly envelope to Japan on the 5th of February, but it still hasn't been delivered yet. Is it lost? Where did it go??????

Oh, and at the end of this post I want to proudly announce that our costumes for performance in March are in process of being made:

A coat looking traditional Japanese happi. Made in Japan ^^ Handmade in Japan!




2 comments:

  1. Pam! I really like this new post, and that it covered so many topics! First of all, your Prymulka is absolutely adorable! What a sweet-heart! :)

    Secondly, I've been a very reserved person some time ago, now it has changed, I'm more happy and therefore more eager to share everything with my closest ones ;) People do change ;)(Btw, I can't wait for our next get together! I had so much fun last time!!)

    Thirdly, the best way to discover what to do, and what's your destination, is to spend some time with yourself in a complete silence, not thinking about anything else (I know it's very hard), relax, breath deeply, and concentrate on your inner life:) and trust me, after some time, the answer will find you! Peace and patient - best cures for any anxiety :)

    ReplyDelete