Friday, February 8, 2013

I'm always busy, but I'm lazy as well.

My mistake mode is still on. Beginning with the big one, small ones come in jumping around me like bumble bees flying around the beehive. I'm trying to deal with them alone, but as easy as it seems, it gets more difficult as much as I'm trying to figure out the solution.

I was enough forgetful to take the reception keys home and falling asleep for another 4 hours and make the receptionist on the morning shift nervous about not being able to open the cash register. I sold a room to a lady, who was a total fox. Half an hour after checking in she decided she didn't like the room and I had to cash out the money back to her. Well, it must have been on my shift, of course. Not mentioning that the only Japanese guests that we were expecting cancelled his reservation. Damn it.

I don't know if it's me making mistakes that made our manager to take a leave. He's got a week off, so I'm not really sure whether I can call him in case of any problems or not. Better not. I bet he's making out with his girlfriend right now (no, please no, I'm not gonna imagine it yuck).

The snow fall from Wednesday continued non-stop for the whole day, so now the whole world around me is covered in a thick snow layer, which in a way makes it look nicer, but in a way not. It looks nice where I live. It looks dirty where I work. The city center and the snow is a no-no combination.

Tomorrow is my mother's birthday, which... we might not spend together... and no, not because of me. I will wake up in the morning to bake a cake for her, but she already announced that she's going out around 11 am for a few hours. And I have my dance practice at 5 pm, which makes it impossible to coordinate. I guess the celebrations will take place around 7 am in the morning. Thanks god, I'm not working the night shift today!

Happy birthday, mom!

2 comments:

  1. Aww happy birthday to your Mom! :)

    And some words of wisdom a propos mistakes: "We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success; we often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never make a mistake never made a discovery." Samuel Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm making lots of discoveries every day ;)
      Thanksss Katie~~~

      Delete