Friday, March 1, 2013

What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.

I posted just yesterday night, but I have to add new post today. Why? Because once again, I'm surprised how people can be nice! And once again, I understood that I love people!

I decided not to hide my problems at my company, and I talked with a nice HK department lady, who advised me to fight for my rights! She was very understanding and told me not to give up.

One guy who is taking care of repairs in our hotel smiled to me and was so nice! When I first met him he didn't seem to friendly. He was not talking much and he rarely looked at me even when I was talking to him. He seemed to be quite indifferent about anything. But now that I am on the shift, he sat next to me, talked quite nice and I understood how wrong it is to judge people by the first impressions. Maybe it's important on a job interview, but in man-to-man relations, never ever judge a person by their first impressions. Sometimes people are being shy at first, sometimes they just need to get used to you.

I love people~!

No comments:

Post a Comment