Friday, March 15, 2013

Life is what happens when you're busy making other plans.

From yesterday it's snowing like crazy, changing the almost-spring-like weather that we had to another winter season. If I was not mistaken, I heard Christmas song in a supermarket when I was shopping yesterday. But wait, during the time when we were supposed to have winter, it was not snowing that much. It was actually not snowing at all. Well, spring in winter and winter in spring. Easter and Christmas should be changed ^^

I love you snow, but why are you coming this late????
The next few days will be something that I can call 'the busiest weekend of March'. Starting from an early morning (4:40 am), through 8 hours work, meeting at my new (from April) workplace, visiting my friend at work where I have to write a thank-you card to my dance teacher, as I can call Emiko-san, who teaches us Japanese dane and then I have little time to prepare for Saturday's activities. Then Saturday: morning shift, performance make-up lesson, dance practice, dance group party. Sunday: 12-hour shift at work and then few hours to prepare for Japanese class on Monday noon (yes, it's me who's teaching).

My Emirates future went a bit vague after I discovered that my burn mark, which I got in China still hasn't disappeared. And Emirates doesn't allow any scars or tattoos, so no burn marks allowed either, I assume. So, I started curing my burn mark intensively before the interview, so that it's not visible then. I have to wear a skirt then after all!
My moon-shaped burn mark.
And meanwhile, I'm still preparing for the Big Day, when I will pass interview to became a FA (haha confidence is the basic, right?). I'm watching reality show called 'Flight Attendant School', which shows the harshest of the harshest trainings for Frontier Airlines in USA. Each episodes someone is kicked out of the school be it because they were late, or failed some exams (more than one - OUT!).

.....NOT YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment