Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.

After quite a busy weekend, I decided to take a break during the week. I have no shifts on weekdays, as the other workers from my hotel got angry that I'm taking their shifts away. Okay then, I'm not saying anything, just looking for another job in the meantime. And this week, I decided to cut on the time I'm spending in from of the computer. Well, my mobile broke down, so I'm temporarily using my old old one, which makes me unable to check facebook or gmail all the time, which I used to do. And there are some problems with the wifi at home too (well, ain't I lucky?), so I decided to use this opportunity and forget about computer for a while. Just now, I'm sitting in the library and because I don't want to go home, I decided to write this post.

The weather today is brilliant. The sun is shining and it feels like spring already! When I was waiting on the bus I felt the sunlight on my face and one guy on the bus stop, age around 30-40 years old, was sucking a pink-colored lollipop. It's spring, I thought again. Even if the winter weather comes back again, I feel that something is starting anew. I have a few new things, which I want to try to accomplish to. New possiblities, new opportunities. For now, till 30th of March I'm busy preparing for an important thing (which my friends knows what it is). The Emirates Open Day. I feel that my friends are supporting me and helping me a lot, so I just cannot not try my best!

Well then, I'm going back home to study my 'Air Travel English' book published even before Pan Am bancrupted. By the way, talking about Pan Am, the series called 'Pan Am', realised in 2011 is a great series, which I started watching at my night shift and I love it. The whole action takes places in 60s of XX century and it follows the life of Pan Am crew. It's great! I think not only people interested in the job of cabin/flight crew would be interested in the series!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :)
    Przesłałam Ci wiadomość na maila ale chyba jej z jakiegoś powodu nie otrzymałaś :) W razie "w" podaje swój adres: lidziaczek11@wp.pl
    Lidka i moje marzenie CABIN CREW :)

    ReplyDelete