Tuesday, January 1, 2013

If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.

Here it is - year 2013. And it follows year 2012, which was full of emotions, adventures, feelings, new people, reconciling with people from the past, learning, struggling, fighting, crying, laughing...
This past year was full of everything, which can be called a part of life. I grew up a lot. I don't regret anything. I do have thoughts sometimes, what would be if I had made a different decision now and then. But I decided to look forward now. Maybe the thing that I call my dream, which I became aware of in 2012 is not actually my dream, but it became my direction for now and I don't want to loose sight of it.

Start of work that I came to love!

This year, I have one main New Year's Resolution and a few smaller to accompany it. The job that I started in China, I want to become a professional in it. That's why I want to work in Poland in the same industry for now and I want to study about it on master course too. This year should be full of only this work related things. Work & Study. Other than that I wish to go on AIESEC internship again, but this time maybe to Japan. Decision about moving the area of my studies to a different direction was very difficult for me, as I love Japanese studies and the language, which I'm gradually starting to forget unfortunately. That's why I wish to gain as much knowledge about my job as I can, so that I am able to work in Japan too one day.

Friends that I came to love!


This year, just like the year before, I will slowly but tenaciously go forward to reach my dreams!
And I wish everyone to be able to realise their New Year's Resolutions this year too!


Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Pam! I'm crossing my fingers for you! May all your dreams come true, and I hope nothing will stand in the way of your plans.
    From my own personal experience, in order to find out who you really are, I'd suggest meditation and Buddha's instructions :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! I'll be looking forward to read the book that you recommended! ^^

      Delete