Sunday, January 13, 2013

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end.

My year 2012 was a year in Asia. Year which will become my inspiration and motivation for the next year - 2013. And now, two first weeks past and I found a job. Tomorrow I will start new stage in my life. I already started few things, which will occupy me this year, and that is Japanese folklore dance, job in a hotel and saving money for a trip to Japan.

The first meeting of Soran bushi dance group - Sakuramai Poland.

For now, I'm slowly getting used to living in Poland - eating bread instead of rice, going to buy vegetables and going back empty-handed, because the vegetables looked bad, talking in Polish and waiting for bus, which comes late, looking for a job and expecting a low salary.
But it's alright. Because now, that I have a PLAN for this year, I will live well and do well. I'm very nervous because of tomorrow. I will have the first, initial training at work. The first 4 hours in new workplace. I will do my best~!

Let the Year of Snake begin! (Wait, it's too early, the Year of Snake begins around February....?)

No comments:

Post a Comment