Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

Today, I managed to succeed in a tiny, little thing, which is getting the job. I was having training for a few days and today I had to write a test, which was supposed to check whether I am ready to work. For 79,5% I am ready, it seems. After getting my results, I was told about all details concerning contract and job itself.

My favourite place in Japan - Osaka Castle.


To be honest, it's not a good job. I mean, it's not anything big. But, it's a job connected with what I want to do, so I consider it as a small step towards the things I decided for myself. So! Wish me good luck!

I still hope I will be able to move to another workplace, where I had an interview at the beginning of January. It was for a hotel, which is still not opened, so even though they were interviewing people, they could offer employement only from the end of March, which means that till March I won't know if I go the job or not.

The contract that I am to sign soon is for 3 months, till 26th of March. Till then I can concentrate on what I'm doing now, but in March I will have to make another decision. Should I stay or should I go?

That's how the kindergarden children are taking their first steps...... to take over the Osaka Castle.

This is a nice quote, which I found somewhere by accident:

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."



1 comment:

  1. Pam you're on the right track to achieve your goals ! :) Always listen to your guts. And remember - No Guts, No Glory :D

    ReplyDelete