Saturday, March 10, 2012

Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever.

Ok. Next week on Monday I'm going to Warsaw to pick up my visa from Chinese consulate. When I already get my hand on my brand new Chinese visa, I will have only one worry left. I mean, one major worry and that is my part-time job. Of course, you must know that I decided to sign the contract, so I need to work for another 2 weeks after I officially say I'm quitting. Which is quite a pain in the neck, especially that my manager at work is hell annoying person, so I'm afraid he might make it hard for me. Plus, again, as always they messed up with my pay for February...

As for the rest of preparations... I really don't know what is left. I was creating huge list of what to pack and what to leave out, I was thinking hard for 2 months already, but following a piece of advice of my older sister, I should be moderate when it comes to stuffing my bag with useless things and clothes.

For now, apart from clothes and toiletries, this is my list:

> PC
> list of addresses of my friends
> at least one CD with my favourite music and at least one book in normal language (that is Polish/English/Japanese)
> espresso maker and at least a small package of grinded coffee
> notebook with Polish dishes' recipies
> Polish chocolate and krówki as a gift for people from AIESEC XMU
> photos of my family&friends (sob sob)
> Polish postcards and stuff to advertise my country in China ^^


And here are the things I decided to leave out and buy cheaply in China:

> towels
> slippers (I need at least one pair of Hello Kitty slipperssss)
> photo frames


Ooops... that's all I can think of for now! ^^;

I'm gonna keep the list updated!

Time left to Noodles in China: something over 2 weeks


1 comment:

  1. Wow Pam! Serio zmieścisz w bagażu expresso maker? ;))

    ReplyDelete