Sunday, March 25, 2012

Astronauts are very professional and when they're preparing for launch, they prepare for it as the most serious endeavor of our lives.

I'm not Austronaut, I guess :P
Today is Sunday - last shift at work and two days left.... wait, no, it's actually one hour to Monday left and one day to prepare everything! Hell, no! Since I got my visa I was thinking that I have sooo much time to prepare that I don't need to rush anything. But... but... but... I still have problems with deciding what to pack and what to leave out. I merely decided what to wear on the day of travel. I was supposed to send my photo to TN manager from AIESEC too. And prepare all the photos to take. And... and... and...

I don't know. I feel I should be busy with everything, while I cannot get round to packing my stuff, let alone preparing myself mentally for the travel. I'm still not fully aware that I'm leaving safe home, Poland filled with awesome friends and family and going to some weird, far away country to work in a hotel! And for one year too! Unbelievable!

From the time I told everyone I'm leaving I was hugged so many times! It's like hugging amount for the whole year haha ^^)v
It's fun somehow. Because I'm leaving everyone wants to meet with me, so I could see some face for the first time this year! To meet people I really need a solid excuse, it seems :P

Well then, I'm drinking my coffee and starting packing my stuff seriously!

Days left to be in China: 1!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last days of doing silly stuff with crazy friendssss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment