Friday, March 16, 2012

I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?

Last two weeks in Poland. I still feel weird. I'm saying I'm nervous, but this nervousness actually is more connected with my flight than living in China itself. I can adapt to any environment, but the flight... It's just scary. Two stopovers on the way, 1,5-3 hours to transfer to totally different side of the airport. I'm going crazy thinking about how to survive it and reach my final destination. And then, what about my luggage. I mean, the checked luggage? Thanks god, mt laptop is gonna be with me, but then, I don't want to loose my clothes, lingerie, cosmetics, books, souvenirs from Poland or anything! I'm very anxious about it.

As for the other stuff. Hm... I'm working everyday now that I decided to quit, because I don't want to trouble anyone at work, especially that one girl was sent to other city, so there are two people to cover all of the shifts. So, basically, I'm not thinking about preparing for my travel. I don;t know what will I pack, let alone doing the laundry. I still need to buy a few things, like toothpaste or tiny bottle of shampoo. I still haven't even printed my electronic plane ticket! And what's more I'm not even thinking about it.

I wanted to meet all of my friends before I leave, but it seem rather impossible, esp because of work. Plus my pc turned out to be full of viruses, so I used up the whole day for taking it to repair and then picking it up. But it's all sound and safe at home now /phew/

Freegate is already installed on my pc, the newest version launched on 8th of March and seem to be all ready for me to use it in China. Thanks to this little software I'll be able to connect to Facebook, Youtube and other websites, which might be blocked in China ^^
Before I started to google it, I'd never know how many software to enter the blocked websites actually exist! Freegate is just the most popular one. Another 9 are also recommended. Piece of cake, China! ^^)v

Well then! Gotto go to work now!

Time left to arriving in China: around 2 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment